Everlasting Love Everlasting Love

Almost Perfect

This short was incredible, almost the best I have seen. The acting was phenomenal; I wish they had academy awards for web videos! I really liked the directing as well, almost every camera angle was perfect. What really pushed this movie one step above the rest, though, was the soundtrack. I can tell much thought went into picking the song.
The only problem that I had with the movie was the lack of dynamic lighting; I could see everything, so no problem there, but you definitely could have done more. Otherwise, great job! Can't wait to see more!

MiracleFruitClock responds:

;-)

The Dangers of Halloween The Dangers of Halloween

Nice

Awesome flash man. I really hate those stupid news shows that just try and scare you to get you to keep watching. Thanks for uploading!

Dog V.S Jesus - Part One Dog V.S Jesus - Part One

Rigged!

So either puppies die or Jesus dies?!?! It's rigged, man! Rigged!

And is this ever going to be finished?
God's grave definitely wins "Best Epitaph Ever" award, though.

Survival Unleashed Survival Unleashed

Good, but done already

Nice game, kept it simple. But perhaps too simple, and not really original. Add some music, a couple extra features. Make sure to PM me if you re-release and add new stuff!

Alpha Shade Alpha Shade

Something original, for once!

I really like this, not necessarily because it's the greatest song, but it's got alot of voice, this isn't just another rave song like lots of other things on the site. It's like epic-glitch. The drums in the middle were annoying (not that they shouldn't be in there, just maybe a few measures shorter - they really add to the song), but I really liked the samples you used, and how you cut them. The bird samples and most of the other foliage was kinda dumb. I think you should find something to replace it with. I think you should have added more off-key sounds, to add more depth, but that's just my taste. The end was a bit annoying, what with all the "I'll just add another string instrument with the same general melody" and all, so I suggest changing it up a little. Maybe you could opt for odd sounding synthesizers, I dunno. My favorite part was definitely when the drum solo thingy ended and the music started again. Anyway, thanks for the uploading, if you ever make an improved version or something, make sure you PM me! I'd love to hear it.

Exnotic FUO - Crying Angels Exnotic FUO - Crying Angels

Err...

(I just wrote about an 1000 character review for this, and then somehow pressed "back" and lost ALL of my work, so sorry, but I'm going to be a bit more brief this time, lol.) I think that this song really had trouble getting somewhere. It was really repetitive. Do something else with it, be creative, mix it up! It's more of a loop repeated alot than a song. Add more tracks or something! I mean, maybe this would be alright for a one minute song on which you base a longer song, but for over four minutes? Sorry, it's just not working for me. Also, the choir synth was annoying. I think maybe you should change the sound a bit by tweaking your synthesizer. I don't want to sound mean, but I think you could make this really good with more work. PM me if you release an improved version, though, I would like to hear it!

ExnoticFUO responds:

i dont give a shit in what you think :O
i'm just kiddin lol, ok, but i dont think i will fix this anymore on a long time, but someday maybe so thanks for the tips.
/exnotic

-&amp;lt;- CyberMist -&amp;gt;- -<- CyberMist ->-

Hmm...

Usually I rant in my reviews at people for not being original, but I liked the beginning of your song, regardless of the fact that it was quite a bit like other dance songs, and lacked originality. I thought the second half was more original, although not as good. I would suggest splitting this up into two different songs and making them MUCH longer, because I could see both of them turning into pretty sweet songs. The bass around 0:50 was VERY annoying, I would suggest changing that. Loved the vocal sample in the middle, though. If you release improved versions of these songs, make sure to PM me, I would love to hear!

CyberPot responds:

Thx for the review. Perhaps i will release them in 2 seperate songs in the future, cus i am not happy with the worki put in this song in fact. But i am currently working on some other songs. Anyways thx for ur opinion :)